Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pulled Pork... Pregame!!

It's all about Labor Day, and it's all about pulled pork tomorrow, so tonight, we prepare!! And I'm fully aware of how foody-nerdy I have become at this very moment! The pork... The rub... 4 tablespoons paprika, 2 tablespoons smoked paprika, 2 tablespoons garlic powder, 2 tablespoons dry mustard, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) kosher salt. The sauce... super late night lazy girl using my favorite store-bought Baby Ray's sauce... not apologizing... being honest. The "all-nighters"! That's right, I'm enlisting my crock pots for one all nighter pulled pork-cooking extravaganza!! And they willingly complied! YOU GO... crock pot girls!!! I'm gonna sleep while you work your low and slow pork cooking magic!! The starting line!!! Pork shoulders have been covered in rub, and I've added some of that sauce to each crock pot (with a little water). It's 11:30... let's give these pork shoulders a night to become flavorful and fabulous! Let's see how it goes.... Good night!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment