Monday, June 17, 2013

Grilled Chicken Salad... It's What's For Dinner!!

So, last night we made chicken parm... and it was freakin delish!!! But, tonight we decided to go lean and not so Meatless on Monday! So, we planned ahead... Last night, as I prepared my chicken, I reserved a couple of chicken breasts and marinated in my new favorite product... Light Soy Sesame Dressing (guilty). I also added a tablespoon of garlic, because that's how I roll... and my heart and liver are happy happy! Next day... I grilled my chicken breasts on medium heat on the grill for about 3 minutes per side. It will go quick... Oooo, You will want to dig right in, but LET IT REST!! At least 10 minutes for juicy, tender, succulent, chicken! Assemble your salad ingredients! Tonight we had romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, sliced red pepper, and sliced cucumber. Top with warm juicy grilled chicken and ENJOY!! Healthy, lean, super flavorful! Grilled chicken over romaine and veggies! YES, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment