Sunday, March 10, 2013

FINALLY.... Food Launch!

After exhausting my FB Friends with my incessant food pics, I've finally stumbled into this humble little food blog! Joe's home from school, so, naturally, I've broken out my Wonder Woman apron and have launched myself into dining super hero stardom... sort of. Teryaki wings and peanut noodles started the week! Creamy spicy noodles with tangy salty wings! So good! Simple red sauce must be made at least once a week in this house, and this was no exception! Late night carbonara was about the only exciting thing happening on a boring Friday night. And I couldn't start my lil'foody blog without the cheesiest bowl of Valentines Day Mommy love. Stevie's favorite simple home made mac and cheese with fresh tomatoes. Total cheesy ooey gooey comfort food! Pasta much? Maybe too much... Let's see what happens tonight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment