Friday, May 3, 2013

Chipotle Salmon... YES!! Another Soft Taco!!!

Chipotle salmon sounds pretty tasty! And if you've noticed I like almost EVERYTHING in a soft taco topped with greens... you would be CORRECT! Can't help myself! I'm a soft taco eating junkie, and tonight Gremlin Mom's pushing tacos with simple greens, carrots, avocado and chipotle sauce! I started with some salmon fillets and seasoned with a little olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and chipotle seasoning! Turn the oven to 450 degrees and get ready to roast. These fillets are small, so 10-12 minutes will be fine. Bigger pieces might take 12-15 minutes, no more! After you've cooked the salmon, you'll want to dig right in... but before you do... Cover the fish and let it rest! It will stay tender, juicy, and continue to cook for another minute or so! Now it's time to get this taco party started! Tonight I had some greens, carrots, avocado that I halved and sliced (right in it's shell) and scooped out with a spoon, and some lime wedges! That's my way! Why I must shove everything into a soft taco and top with greens... not sure... temporary addiction problem I will work on... I guess... maybe... though under protest. Now, since everyone here isn't a taco addict, not that there's anything wrong with that... here's dinner Stevie's way. Chipotle salmon fillet with couscous on the side. Not bad... but clearly a runner up to my dinner... Savory soft salmon tacos with fresh greens, crunchy carrots, creamy avocado, and spicy chipotle sauce, topped with a shpritz of fresh lime! Try it at your own risk... you, too, may find this YOUR new "must have" dinner addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment