Sunday, November 24, 2013

Spicy Noodles and ALL MY BOYS!!!

So... Tonight Nick called... and he's comin' over for dinner!! One happy Gremlin Mom here!! So, when I mentioned my hankering for these sriracha spicy noodles I made the other day, he said... Heck Yeah! http://gremlinfoodmom.blogspot.com/2013/11/soy-and-sriracha-shrimp-noodles-with.html. So I took my delicious bone in chicken breasts and cooked them at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Add a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and let the oven do the work (and that bone in there will add a ton of flavor too). For the noodles... check the previous post on sriracha noodles. I attached the link, or you can check the blog! After cooking and resting my chicken for at least 15 minutes... it was all about noodles, Nick, and some super lean protein... roasted chicken! I shredded some of that moist succulent chicken onto my noodles and fancied it all up with some fresh cilantro! And I'm glad I did! Spicy sriracha garlic-ginger noodles and super lean tender chicken... and NICK! Love it when my boys come home for dinner, and I love it when they ask for more! Happy Gremlin Mom!!! Make these for yourself and you might become addicted... like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment