Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pork Tenderloin... Again??? Yes, Please!

Pork tenderloin... again??? YES!! It's quick, tasty, and a super lean protein for a busy work night when you have a house full of hungry boys!! First I set my oven to 400 degrees and washed about 3 pounds of yukon gold potatoes. I peeled and quartered the potatoes and drizzled them with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and rosemary... and popped them in the oven! Then I spiced up the tenderloins with 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 2 teaspoons italian seasoning, and 1 teaspoon thyme and rosemary!!! I browned the tenderloins (in a medium hot pan with olive oil) on all sides... turning and browning. Then, I added some chopped onions and popped those tenderloins in the oven with the potatoes for 15 minutes (or until a meat thermometer reads 140 degrees). While the pork cooks, I pulled this green salad together with greens, carrots, some leftover red quinoa, and 1 chopped tomato! Perfect! Pork's done! Rested for at least 10 minutes, and ready to eat! Super tender, delicious pork with roasted potatoes and some power salad on the side! Pretty good for hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment